Time allows us to evolve from Chaos into a life that can be lived well. Women have always lived in the dignity of their bodies. Our experience of time as women has been to wait and to gestate.
- Can we now move beyond time and give birth to ourselves?
- Can we come into an era of our own enlightenment and transform the world?
- What if as women we all had been given the answers to live happy and contented lives, to cherish moments of discovery and to excel in the ways that matter most to us both individually and collectively?
- What if we all could be enlightened and appreciate mutual contentment as well as the use of resources to provide for the well being of humanity even beyond our needs for survival and to advance the humanity of all human beings to live in peace?
The question remains is peace possible?
- Do we value the notion of peace to learn how best to manifest it for ourselves and for our relationships in the world?
- Is it possible for humanity to evolve?
- Is it possible for us to live in peace with ourselves?
- Is it possible for us to become enlightened to ourselves as women?
All of life begins with the individual, with a consciousness that provides for the ability to mature well in life. But do we have a map for understanding this process of maturity, this process toward enlightenment?
- Can we develop this map and evolve humanity emotionally and spiritually like we invent new technologies that advance our mental and physical possibilities?
- Can we learn about ourselves as our own resource to live our lives well?
- Can we better understand our human development and growth toward maturity to learn to be at peace with ourselves?
Is there a secret to this understanding?
Have you ever wondered if there is more to life, or have you felt like there was something missing?
- Is there a secret in the world that some access and others do not?
- Is there an unseen power of existence that some recognize and others do not yet know?
- Is there knowledge that some possess and others have not yet learned?
In a word, the answer is “Yes.”
This secret is the tacit knowledge of worth and enlightened consciousness—a knowledge that has gone unspoken and is the underlying dynamic of all healthy relationships. For the first time in history, i-We illuminates and voices this powerful knowledge for those who want to see and hear it. This pioneering wisdom distinguishes the differences in worth and identity development between women and men, formulating a new consciousness, bringing the past into the present for another choice to live our lives well.
This is a choice of enlightenment. Enlightenment is the mature expression of the self while social enlightenment is the ability to mature together well. As we are all artists of our own consciousness, human beings have the ability to transform life into our own making. As William Shakespeare, one of the finest playwrights in the English language, wrote “ We are the makers of manners” and as English poet Arthur O’Shaughnessy penned, “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”
Nurturing oneself and creating the world through a heart-centered approach to life is an expression of enlightenment. But how do we discover enlightenment?